miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

For good



Music, arrangements and direction: Ignacioredard.
Lyrics and voice: Kobal.

The Ignacio's photo was taken by Manuel Rojas. Mine is by myself. xD


This is my humble translation for my song.
Is just a BETA translation OK ?
I wish you like it.
Enjoy.

For good

The everyday hustle
lead me to loneliness
I was years locked
in a mental jail

They give me substitutes
and a pale impression
I writed lots
of stories about love

Then you came here
and shake my fundations
you came here
to put some colour on my feelings
you came here
You changed me and I changed you
for good and for wrong

Like the arcane ten
the wheel was moving
And after the war is over
all we are generals
I don't want any other opinion

Then you came here
and shake my fundations
you came here
to put some colour on my feelings
you came here
And again we're together
for good and nothing more

For good and nothing more

0 comentarios via Blog:

Publicar un comentario

Toonlet xD